Motability from J&J Group, South Wales
At J&J Motors we are extremely pleased to be a premier partner of the Motability scheme and with fully trained Motability specialists in each garage we can be sure to fulfil all your motoring needs.
It's easy with Motability
You choose the car, we do the rest!
If you receive the higher rate motability component of the Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment (PIP), getting a new car is easier and more affordable than ever.
Through Motability, you simply turn your motability allowance into the car of your choice. The most popular option is the worry-free “Contract Hire” scheme.
Learn about Motability
Our worry-free policy continues right to the end of your three-year contract with a seamless transfer to your new car. Home visits are also available please contact your local garage.
Why create an online account?
There are a host of great features available in the online account, with many more coming soon:
• Save your bank details to receive any payments or refunds such as the Good Condition Bonus, or End of Contract Bonus for scooter or powered wheelchair customers, by bank transfer rather than cheque
• Easily check and update personal information such as your address and contact details, saving you time and providing peace of mind that everything is up to date
• Find your managing dealer’s contact details – useful if you need to get in touch with them to arrange any servicing, maintenance or repairs
• View key lease dates and important Scheme documents to help you stay organised throughout your lease
Car and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) customers
• View, add or change named drivers during your lease and easily see the details of your insurance cover, saving you a call to RSA Motability
• If you are an existing customer car or WAV customer without an appointee, start your next application from home by updating your personal details and allowance information before you visit a dealership – allowing the dealer to dedicate more time to helping you choose your next car. You can also add the details for two named drivers if they hold an England, Wales or Scotland driving licence.
• If you’ve recently placed an order for a car or WAV, check the progress of your application and access the PIN, ready for delivery day
Have a question about Motability?
Please get in touch. We're happy to help.